Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Solitude is a still life

Solitude is a still life

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

crazysockmonkeys said...
This piece is so simple, yet so powerful! It's really moving, and the longer you stare at it, the more powerful it becomes. You did an amazing job!

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow this is very beautiful! And very interesting title choice..it matches this piece!

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank so much for all of your comments on my drawing and photos. It really does inspire me to continue doing making art for myself and others. Thanks so much XD

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
do prob daughter ;-) if u remember me lol

Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:17 am
of course I remember XD I just figured you're comments were constructive and "professional" so I figured my reply should be too. Gosh mom I don't have that bad of a memory.

hahaha good coz i raised you better than that ;-) lol

sillybunny said...
Omg wow you are an amazing artists

thank you XD