Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Forget Me

Forget Me

Report abuse
Description:
Erase my messages, Cut out my face in the photos, Just forget me & move on.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

fvckedmindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:53 pm:
I love this, it's very realistic. The details are perfect. Great job!

SunWriting said...
Jul. 12 at 9:17 am:
You have such amazing talents, it's breathtakingly beautiful.  

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13 at 5:07 pm :
thank you(:

RosaPandoraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 10 at 12:18 pm:
You have an amazing talent! This is so beautiful

Jul. 13 at 5:08 pm :
Wow Thanks!

FaerieMama said...
Jul. 10 at 12:34 am:
Whoa this is awesome. It looks as if she will jump out of the paper any minute! Very real.

Jul. 13 at 5:08 pm :
Aw Thanks!(: