Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Skeleton Girl?

Skeleton Girl?

Report abuse
Description:
This was a drawing of I picture I truly admired and was finally able to make my own.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Tlotliso P. said...
May 23 at 6:39 am:
WOW, I LOVE IT...

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 23 at 7:24 pm :
Thanks so much! :)

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11 at 7:31 pm :
I AM AMAZE OF YOU TALENT I WANT IT SO BAD :) I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR ART  AND I LOVE HOW YOU JUST EXPRESS YOURSELF THROUGH ART ITS BEAUTIFULUNIQUE, AND YOU ARE MAKING THE PEOPLE OF TEENINK REMEMBER YOUR WORK AND MOST OF ALL REMEMBERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Jun. 13 at 5:30 pm :
WOW! Thanks so much!!! I am waiting for about 11 more pictures to be uploaded right now, so there will definitely be more art soon. :D 

today at 2:35 pm :
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM c: