Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Name Is Sherlock Holmes

The Name Is Sherlock Holmes

Report abuse
Description:
Another charcoal drawing of everyone's favourite detective!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

LillianABThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE SHERLOCK BBC!!! It's the best show ever, and I really love your drawing!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:12 am
Thanks! BBC Sherlock is really really awesome!

TheEmcee55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I just love it love it love it!

ArtsyHPchick said...
HOLY GUACAMOLE! I LOVE THIS SHOW, AND NOW I LOVE YOU B/C YOU DREW IT! IT IS SUCH A GOOD PICTURE, HOW DO YOU DRAW LIKE THAT?! :) LOVE IT! (p.s. if you want to read some poetry I'm ArtsyHPchick, haven't submitted much yet, but will soon!) (p.p.s., sorry for the annoying p.s :) just want to get the word out there :))

Thanks! When drawing like this I use a ruler and a calculater and a picture of the person I draw. Its not that hard once you get the hang of it!

PaperWriter said...
Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:50 am
I love the tv series - haven't read the books yet. This is a great picture :) 

Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:57 am
Thanks! The books are just as good or even better than the show.