Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Reflection of Time

Reflection of Time This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this by request, Had only a day or two to finish it! Hope you like it. (:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

KaylaMc711This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 9 at 11:57 pm
This picture is amazing!!!! I love it! 

HbkooyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 12:08 am
Nice! Really makes you think. :)

RavenstarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24 at 7:04 pm
This is really good! I love the details :) Keep doing what you're doing!

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 25 at 1:54 pm
Thank you, I will! (=