Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn

Report abuse
Description:
A picture I drew of Audrey Hepburn from her movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I had to upload this one because the other one was still horizontal. Please comment and rate!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

sassysassSHANNON said...
How much are you selling this for?

sassychickSHANNON said...
Wow my name is Shannon and I think this is GRRRReat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AudreyKathleenHepburn said...
Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:48 am
Dear Artist, I'm So PROUD of this piece of work i love Audrey Hepburn My username is her full name! I cry every day and think why did such a genourous person have to leave this wonderful world.This work is amazing and unique! I can see how much effort has been put into this particular piece.

Iggy-fangirl-21 said...
May 4, 2012 at 7:25 am
I especially love the cat on the shoulders!  The whole drawing is really good!

shadowrider said...
I like it! You can tell it's her, but it's in cartoon. Cool!

Vesperstar23 said...
Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite actresses! Thank you so much for sharing this! It has a very nice cartoon vibe! (i'm adding it to my favorites!)

TeenageMutantNinjaAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aww thanks so much!! She's one of my favorite actresses as well

Amy G. said...
I like the way you stylized this.  It has a cool cartoony vibe to it.

Thanks!! :)

Littleabby14 said...
very classy, keep up the good work really your good. :)

thank you so much!

TigerLynn said...
Keep it up

i definitely will, thanks :)

ARQUETTE7 said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 12:42 am
this is good!

Oct. 3, 2009 at 8:56 am
Thank you very much :)