Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Natural Beauty... <3

Natural Beauty... <3

Report abuse
Description:
My newest drawing, Hope you like it!(:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Alypet11 said...
Feb. 13 at 2:39 am
Wow! This is really good! The proportions of the girl's face are excellent! You are very talented!!! ^-^

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 24 at 2:57 pm
Thank you very much! (=

PeppermintPies said...
Dec. 26, 2013 at 10:44 am
I love this picture! I love the splash of color the butterfly adds, and the amount of detail in the girl's face is amazing!

Jan. 29 at 6:49 pm
Thank you! (=

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you for taking notice in the small details!!         I appreciate it (=

WonderlandWarship said...
Dec. 16, 2013 at 7:14 am
this is really really REAALLYYYY beautiful! i love the way you were able to draw the eye lashes so realistically and the eye lids >w< really well done!

SavanssCrayCrasy said...
Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:35 am
This is really amazing:) 

Peaches08 replied...
Wow. this is really beautiful! your really talented

Thank you very much!! Your comments are really appreciated (=