New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The soul

The soul

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

FarrahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:39 pm:
Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!!

UtneyAnnaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:32 pm:
I love this... Youre very talented!

Birdsinger said...
yesterday at 2:22 pm:
I especially love the lashes on this eye, they are so expressive! Also the way you captured light hitting the eye looks great.

Peaches08This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 18 at 11:40 pm:
your really talented! i love this!

horsehugger30252This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 19 at 5:34 pm:
This almost looks like a photograph! You capture the true beauty of a person's inner-mind (the soul as you called it). I love how you made it look glossy on the outside, and even made it look like they were looking at something and you captured that moment when they looked at it. I love it.

dina8This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 18 at 7:50 pm:
This is great!

AzyraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 12 at 9:40 pm:
I love it! It's simple but beautiful. The detail of the eyelashes and the iris is awesome.

a1bs2522This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 11 at 4:02 pm:
I think this is absolutely amazing! I'm not much of an art person, but I can tell that a deft hand produced this replica of an eye--or window to the soul.

Lauren_J said...
Nov. 7 at 8:49 am:
I like this alot. This looks super intense. I love the amount of depth and detail you've put into the iris.