Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The soul

The soul

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Farrah said...
Thanks for all of the wonderful comments!!
UtneyAnna said...
I love this... Youre very talented!
Birdsinger said...
I especially love the lashes on this eye, they are so expressive! Also the way you captured light hitting the eye looks great.
Peaches08 said...
your really talented! i love this!
horsehugger30252This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This almost looks like a photograph! You capture the true beauty of a person's inner-mind (the soul as you called it). I love how you made it look glossy on the outside, and even made it look like they were looking at something and you captured that moment when they looked at it. I love it.
dina8 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great!
Azyra said...
I love it! It's simple but beautiful. The detail of the eyelashes and the iris is awesome.
a1bs2522 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think this is absolutely amazing! I'm not much of an art person, but I can tell that a deft hand produced this replica of an eye--or window to the soul.
Lauren_J said...
Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:49 am
I like this alot. This looks super intense. I love the amount of depth and detail you've put into the iris.