Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 25, 2013 at 4:45 am:
please please lend me that hand of yours......truly amazing work of art!!!! i'm duly impressed. by the way, i'm a huge fan of japan and its language, its people....and its MANGA!!!

Bluebirdy replied...
Sept. 25, 2013 at 9:28 am :
Thank you so much and I'm glad you like Japan! and what kind of art do you like?  

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 26, 2013 at 5:42 am :
well, i'm not as good and well informed an artist as you....but i like monochrome, black and white paintings, sketches and pastel paintings.......art aside, i like japanese songs and manga......like detective conan, naruto, bleach, beelzebub, and singers like kalafina, hundred percent free and scandal. recently i watched the japanese serial 'rich man and poor woman'.....amazing one!!!!! do we have anything in common???