Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > FADING DARKNESS

FADING DARKNESS

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own!

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautiful eye........ :)

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:38 am :
THANKS.. :)

Nana_ said...
Eyes are my favorite thing to draw. I always draw them in school when we have like 5 mins of extra class time left.

Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:53 am :
yeah!!!.. especially that single eye(cuz it seems impossible to make another one like that unique thing) .... i also do the same in boring classes. :)

Nana_ replied...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 5:48 pm :
Exactly the second eye never comes out the same way the first one does

Apr. 15, 2013 at 12:36 pm :
hmm.. 

rice121696 said...
how long did it take you to do this?  

Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:52 pm :
hehe... i do such things in free tym... i did it in probably 2-3 hours with coffee and chatting :P

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow! i tohh totally luv ur drawing!! gr8 to stare at nd helpful at skool!! well done! :P :)

Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:23 pm :
hehe,.. thanks re ;) 

khaos17 said...
i love it !!!!!!!!!!  

Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:32 pm :
thanks khaos :)

madhusudan said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:52 am:
ur wlcm bt it looks like an eye..:P nd nice editting..^^

Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:52 am :
huh.. seems like u r doubting.. lemme tell u.. it is an eye :P

madhusudan said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:42 am:
awesome pic yrr..^^.m

Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:57 am :
thanx...... :)

madhusudan said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:41 am:
awesome pic yrr..^^

Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:49 am :
LOL. it is charcoal.. it's a drawing.. i just editted it a bit afterwards :) ;) bdw/.. thanx a ton :)