Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Forlorn

Forlorn

Report abuse
Description:
I've been interested in art as long as I can remember. Growing up, you could find me drawing cartoons and filling in coloring books almost everyday. Up until seventh grade, I decided I'd try to change...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SamanthaKate said...
This is amazing!

SilhouettesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awesome job! Charcoal isn't my favorite media because of it's smudey-ness, (I prefer pencil and oil pastels), so I'm impressed when someone draws well with it. Nice! :)

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:56 am:
it is really very nice work. :)

dancer53785 replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:28 pm :
beautiful ... reminds me of the hunger games :)

TopHatCactusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 2 at 4:54 pm :
I thought it was Katniss :)