Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Distraught

Distraught

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Trio123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 13 at 9:21 pm:
Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate your feedback.

Mari379This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 3:07 pm:
I just love it; caught my attention right away. Great job!

shelshockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 1:14 am:
Great job at showing her expression.. she truly looks world-weary. :D

KipitamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 10 at 6:33 pm :
i agree and yet you are still able to show her stregnth and beauty

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 11 at 7:01 pm :
I love great charcoals, you are so lucky you can draw people. Talent is evident. Love it.