Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Power of Music

The Power of Music

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

LongLazyDays55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:25 pm:
I love music so much! This picture is so good. Very funky! I'll change the 'Keep writing' to Keep charcoaling! :)

BlueBubbles95 said...
Oct. 17, 2011 at 5:19 am:
Cool, so crazy! Love all the different designs coming together!

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 11:51 am:
This is so beautiful and complex, you really have to look at it hard before you understand it. This is gorgeous! I loved it!

blackdreamjewelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. I love it. It's... wow. (:

Karma_Crow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 8:16 am:

Keep up this great work. =)

Surley wish I could draw...can't even draw a stright lineish...even with a ruler XD

StandardToaster said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm:
this is really great and detailed!  my only suggestion is to make the people more visible.  other than that, great job!

Jazper replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:30 pm :
I concur. I also think that the characters portrated should have been more visible. Other than that, she did do a splendid job.

SassieCassie322 said...
I really love this. It's really interesting and original. Being a musician myself, I really understand this. It's so powerful and I love the composition.

SassieCassie322 said...
i really love this. it's really interesting and original

cooky said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 10:07 pm:
oooooo thts really pretty especially how its kindof layered if ya kno wut i meanz

writer24/7/365 said...
Sept. 30, 2009 at 6:49 am:
woah this is so awesome! it's like a modern abstract blend!