Home > All Art/Photos > Secret Life of Bees

Secret Life of Bees This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Most people don’t have any idea about all the complicated life going on inside a hive. Bees have a secret life we don’t know anything about” Sue Monk Kidd "The Secret Life of Bees" This metaphor...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the April 2011 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:26 am:
This is a wonderful way to relate to the book---it's beautiful. 5/5

ravenkiko said...
you did such a great job, i thought this was real! and if it had been the emotion evoked from that girl would have been enough to win a photography award; knowing you created this is breathtaking knowledge.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is such a good drawing and i like the idea behind it! :)