Home > All Art/Photos > Gothic Girl

Gothic Girl

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own!

ListenToTheNonsense320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:43 am:
Amazing! I love anime. <3

ToxicAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 3:43 am:
Great! She's dark with dimension and personality. :) I imagine her being sassy and fiery and sarcastic, haha.

evan347 said...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:55 am:
love anime! my brother once worked with masashi kishimoto, a famous anime and manga artiste and the creator of naruto, you might know him.  this work is really amazing! im sure masashi would like it too. 

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:27 am:
That's awesome! Plain and simply awesome!!

emily said...
May 10, 2012 at 11:48 am:
i love your art it relly hard for me to draw that good it amazing !!;D

the3rdkindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome drawing! Keep it up!

Ashes3lolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:35 am:
This looks really cool!! Wish I could draw that good :)

firecleansedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:33 pm:
This peice is great. It has a proffessional vibe to it. Great Job!

Hailstorm said...
is this pen?

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
looks really pretty and well drawn but was this possibly inspired by Raven from Vampire Kisses? It looks alot like her lol

Angie6 said...
i envy your close attention to detail, and your shading ;P

hellohellohello100 said...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm:
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Pure awesomness! You've truly got the gift to draw manga! keep it up!!!! :D

purple_ashes said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 2:51 pm:
hi. i reallyl imke the way you drew this picture. i love it so much. but doesnt it say that you have to post work that is your original? sorry its just that i know this pic from somehwere else and i just wanted to ask you. ur an amazing drawer thoguh:)

decaymyluv replied...
Dec. 22, 2010 at 4:53 pm :
yea it's not original. i got it from another pic but when i drew it i was like wtf i didn't know i could draw that good XD so...

skribbelz13 said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 10:15 pm:
you should really consider writing manga or working with a writer! you are a really good artist/cartoonist

Maja_Orlowska said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 7:20 pm:
i really like the details and it is a great drawing! :)

decaymyluv replied...
Jun. 30, 2010 at 5:29 pm :
thank yew :))