Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 228 comments. Post your own now!

WritingLoverForever said...
I don't like Lady Gaga, but when I was curious to look at this closer when I read in the description that it was a drawing. Honestly, I think it looks more like a photo than a drawing, but I'm not going to judge against you and say that you didn't draw it because I have no proof of that. So, congrats on being an excellent artist. :)

Boxer said...
This is SOOO amazing me and my friend Jane, Thought this was a picture at 1st!!!

BlankPage said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:34 am
I REALLY love this :]

xxblahhhO.o said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:23 am
This is amazing! The first time I saw it I thought it was a photo, just like Becca-Boo24. Keep up the awesome work, I love this piece =)

Smiler4Life said...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 7:39 am

You really do have a talent!

This is truly amazing!

Becca-Boo24 said...
Obviously, you are very talented. The first time I saw it, i thought it was a photo. This is really good.!.!

Shelby S. said...
That is amazing...amazing

DreamsAreBroken said...
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is a small almost invisible claimed website number on this picture. polus I've seen it before, and being an artist myself, just drawing this you sould not get that particular sheen in the leather

LastChapter replied...
the website in the center is to her website. and she is obviously a very talented artist, so maybe in time, you too can learn to perfect that leather sheen. i at first thought it was a sham too, seeing how it is so flawless and very photo-seeming. but after following this to its youtube link, i realized that this actually was drawn by hand. incredible but true.

storywritinggirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love art too! It's such an incredible drawing and I can't believe it only took 3 hours or so! You're amazing. Please check out some of my work :)

MissJess said...

i thought this was a picture. it is extremly amazing on so many levels

JennikaAntequera said...
Jan. 5, 2011 at 10:11 am
This is amazing!! Very talented artist. I'm honestly still in awe. I can't stop looking at it.

NidaLOL23 said...
omgg! no wordssss.

xXMasochistaXx said...
You guys, the website print is from her website. YOU are amazing! Amazing drawing! did you go to art school? Man lady gaga should see this!

ArteestJay said...
Wow! This is amazing, it looks like a photograph. You are VERY talented!

AmandaPanda123 said...
Oh my gosh! I actually thought that this was a photograph! You're super talented!

Trulie said...
so good i thought you were just kidding when you said you drew it. it has the quality of a photograph! for once lady gaga doesn't creep me out.

SarahR1994 said...
This is an amazing drawing! At first I thought it was a picture...very well done!! :)

writerinfinity said...
I agree with SaMiLoVe97, there's a website in the corner, and I can't view the video to see you make it. :/

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Im confused cause up in her bangs is a little photo website thingy...hmmmm