Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 236 comments. Post your own now!

rileyroo said...
This is so awesome! I thought it was a picture at first! Beautiful work :)

Kissa95 said...
You've got super amazing talent!!! It looks so real

gollyitshannah said...
This is so great, I thought it was a photo too! I had to watch the video to make sure it was real. Great, great, great job!

ThePeaceDaisy said...
No way that's a drawing!

ThePeaceDaisy replied...
Oh yeah, and you should SO be a professional! If this took you 3 hours and 10 minutes, I would take 1 year to do it like this!!

Annieboo said...
Wow! this is sooo good! I thought it was a photo at first. You are really talented. Keep drawing, you have a bright future ahead of you.

jckid said...
whattttttttttt this is a drawinggg???!?!!? it looks so real like a photograph this is abosoltly insane ...... im speechlesss i dont know what else to say 

bookworm29 said...
is frkin' awesome!!!!!!!

jpbooker said...
this is amazing the most real frawing ive ever seen and not just on this website this is the most real drawing ive ever seen in my life!!! keep drawing you have a gift

Annaklusmos said...
WOW! THIS IS SO COOL!!! I wish I could draw like that!

ohheyyyelli said...
When I first saw this, I didn't even think it was a drawing! You are unbeleivable, amazing, so talented. You should be so proud of yourself, and I can't wait to see more of you're drawings!

HAL123 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:49 am
WOW!! Truly amazing!

billgamesh11 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:17 am

This is a drawing? Are you sure? Are you absolutely 100% positive?

Wow.

All I can say is:

:O

WOW

And this only took you 3 hours? If this was me, I would spend about a year and even then it would come out ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! Great Job!!!!!!!! One of THE best drawings I have ever seen and probably will see in my life!!! Keep Drawing!!! :):):);)

LexieL. said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 9:51 am
Wow that is so unreal!!! But at the same time amazingly realalistic. I totally agree with some of the other comments-that it looks like a photograph, but I also believe that you drew it...that's really good, keep itup.

Mystiecub said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 8:50 am

O.O.....you're sure you DREW this?!

Dude, this looks like a freaking photograph!

sunnyallday said...
this is really amazing! it looks so real :)

prettylittlewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! That looks like a black and white picture. I am so jealous of how good of a drawer you are. I am the worst drawer ever, but you are very talented. Never stop.

MayaAngelouismyidol said...
You are truly an artist wish I could draw like that. AMAZING

ellyn-bo-bellyn said...
Wow! This is an amaizng drawing! Left handed people are the most artistic! This is fantastic! Great great job!

Laura_Oliver said...
What I did was click on 'view photo' and zoom in five thousand times. I still cannot comprehend how you possibly did this so realistically. I will go look at the video you mentioned right now.