Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 236 comments. Post your own now!

NidaLOL23 said...
omgg! no wordssss.

xXMasochistaXx said...
You guys, the website print is from her website. YOU are amazing! Amazing drawing! did you go to art school? Man lady gaga should see this!

ArteestJay said...
Wow! This is amazing, it looks like a photograph. You are VERY talented!

AmandaPanda123 said...
Oh my gosh! I actually thought that this was a photograph! You're super talented!

Trulie said...
so good i thought you were just kidding when you said you drew it. it has the quality of a photograph! for once lady gaga doesn't creep me out.

SarahR1994 said...
This is an amazing drawing! At first I thought it was a picture...very well done!! :)

writerinfinity said...
I agree with SaMiLoVe97, there's a website in the corner, and I can't view the video to see you make it. :/

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Im confused cause up in her bangs is a little photo website thingy...hmmmm

LastChapter replied...
its to her website, that's all. i thought the same thing at first though

SaMiLoVe97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 8:23 am
Sorrrrrry i was just curious!!!! Really amazing work tho(:

jkjk123 said...
its so good but im a little unsure if u actually did draw it because there is a website in the fine print of her hair

MargaretC replied...
Jan. 27, 2011 at 6:44 am
She drew it. It is her website in her hair.

IggyLEON replied...
thank you 4 clearing that up

Crogirl said...
All I can say is WOW!
This is absolutely amazing, you are really talented, and it is surprisingly good for a 3 hour work.

zhlen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

why??!!! why does this look like a drawing?? it's so amazingly good!!!!!!!It looks just lyk a photo!!!

Camille. said...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 11:25 am
This is amazing.

shywriter said...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 7:20 am
At first I thought it was an editted picture. But now I'm just speechless. I even saw your video. THIS IS AMAZING!!! You have TALENT! \m/

soletsdance said...
Dec. 14, 2010 at 6:37 am
awesome!! I checked out your drawing on Youtube! This is exactly the style of drawing I'm striving for. :)

starryskye said...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 7:26 am

oh ok! thanks for informing me :)

and artist, sorry for wrongly accusing you. i guess i should have looked at it a litter closer.

anyways, its an amazing pic and i applaud your art skill!!!!

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oh my gosh this is so amazing now i want to draw lady gaga!!!:OOOO