Home > All Art/Photos > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 227 comments. Post your own now!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15 at 12:27 pm
WOW! Im wish i could do that.

Kian M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25 at 9:00 am
WOW! This is a real icon on deviantart! Glad to see it here! great work

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24 at 6:06 pm
DOES NOT COMPUTE *EXPLODES*  

singhki said...
Mar. 14 at 1:46 pm
This is such a great drawing, you truely have a gift!

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:42 am
Wut. .__. 

DerpShakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:17 am
This is a drawing!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!

Arty96 said...
Hi, this is great! its so good, that it looks like a photo. It can easily be mistaken as a photo. Wow

GoodyGurl33 said...
THIS IS AMAZING!! I like your Justin Bieber one.. Weren't you on T.V.?

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:41 am
The video is really good but isn't the one above the original picture? Because it has a watermark below the crown.

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Weird, I see something that looks like a website name on her bangs

nat11011101 replied...
it does look like it has a website name on her bangs!!!!!!!!!!

EbonyStar replied...
I think it's a watermark used to make sure no one else steals the art...

lizerina776 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is AMAZING! if you didn't show the video of you making it I would have sworn it was a photo!! you have incredible talent! :)

Garfild said...
That looks like a photo, not a drawing! your really good.

Europa27 said...
May 3, 2012 at 11:36 am
That is the best thing I have ever seen!!!!!!! :D

leannaXD said...
OH Oy Gosh!!! This is ah-mazing 'O' Wow, I love the way you shaded the leather, I had to look at it for a good while before I passed this as a drawing cause it looked like a real photo :D How long did this take you to draw?

Snowflake17 said...
That is one of the best drawings I have ever seen in my life! I am a huge fan, you have amazing skills.

BrynaJo said...
Whats the logo on her head?

Raven-Mcdonald replied...
The girl  who drew it has her own website, the text is the watermark so that her artwork is not stolen.

mec81 said...
This picture is AMAZING!!! It almost looks like a photograph of her!