Home > All Art/Photos > Beauty

Beauty

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Madie-R said...
Thank you!!! And I really have no idea. I drew this two years ago, so I don't know what I was thinking lol

Dillpickle94 said...
I wish I was able to have talent like this. I just have a curious question is to why one eyebrow disappears or stops short?

Madie-R replied...

Dillpickle94 said...
I always get discouraged when I try to draw the nose or ears and eventually give up because I can't seem to copy what I see in my mind.

Madie-R replied...
I used to do the same thing when I tried to draw something from my mind, but what I started to do is I would take a bunch pictures of peoples faces, males and females, and just drew their mouths on one sheet of paper for a long time. then I would do the same another time with their noses. After a while of drawing different noses and mouths from pictures, it's a ton easier to draw them from your mind. :)

OfPinsandNeedlesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2011 at 5:40 am
WOw! pretty cool!

DoubleAnnieAugusta said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 11:55 am
good work on the nose and the mouth, i always find those to be the hardest to draw:)