Home > All Art/Photos > Underneath

Underneath This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:54 am:
Wow... If I tried to draw a ballerina, I would fail. You, my friend did not. In fact, you made a masterpiece.

Gloria_dorce said...
please draw more insperation for my poems !!!! i love ur art !!!

ThatGurlWearingBlack said...
This is absolutely AMAZING. PLEASE draw more! You should not waste that kind of talent! This is perfect! Gorgeous! I wish I could draw with such elegance in my pictures! Keep drawing! We all want more!!!! :)

neimyne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 16, 2011 at 4:24 pm :
Thank you for the comment!

loversinjapan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I want that hanging in my room so i can look at it all the time. It's really good. PLEASE draw more!

Apr. 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm :
Aww, thank you C:

Lexi-pex said...
May 14, 2010 at 4:45 pm:
you really nailed the dancers posture..well done! loved it! : )

Jul. 29, 2010 at 12:08 pm :
Aw, thank you! This was the first time I ever tried a full body pose, so I'm glad you liked it.