Home > All Art/Photos > This Cold World

This Cold World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The feeling of walking out on a cold, winter sunrise.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

KayVee said...
I love this, but I have yet to get the hang of digital painting. I simply adoreeeeeee the look of it (:

IamtheStargirl said...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 6:46 pm:
Beautiful! It really does capture the feeling of a Winter early morning walk. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. <3

Jaytea replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 7:15 pm :
hey, thanks so much! it means a lot to me haha<3

IamtheStargirl replied...
Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:03 pm :
Congratulations on getting this and The Heart of Music published! :D

weirdonpurpose said...
this is gorgeous!!!!!

Jaytea replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 5:19 am :
thank you~~

Olivia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very cool! What medium is this?

Shalite replied...
Nov. 8, 2009 at 4:28 pm :
I'm not sure if I replied to you--probably did--but I used shipainter pro. apologies if this is a second time, though haha

Paulina B. said...
Feb. 18, 2009 at 7:39 pm:
dam 2 years huh? thats pretty cool! lol ive only got one month using it XD, im more of a traditional drawer, not so much into digital but mostly cause i dont have a program to practice at home :(

Jaytea replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 5:22 am :
you should try oekaki, just search it on google. I went without photoshop and other programs and I was pretty okay with it. Three years currently I've been using it now :b

Paulina B. said...
Feb. 17, 2009 at 12:47 pm:
thanx 4 commenting on my tiger, yeah im a beginer, i used fireworks and it was an assignment i had to do for omp. i like your painting, what did you use to make it

Jaytea replied...
Jan. 29, 2010 at 5:20 am :
haha wow this comment is so old... sorry for not getting back to you I only got a notification in my email just yesterday. I used shipainter pro, and oekaki program, on groudonsflame .com It's a pretty good oekaki~