Welcome to Delicious | Teen Ink

Welcome to Delicious

April 30, 2024
By annalysehower BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin
annalysehower BRONZE, Nashotah, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Welcome to delicious. When I first ordered chicken tenders and saw this saying on the box at Culvers, I thought it meant nothing. Boy—was I wrong! 


 The first ever Culvers was located in Sauk City Wisconsin in 1984. Since, it has expanded businesses in multiple different states in several different locations. I have the pleasure of living right next to the culvers located in Hartland. It is a very popular spot with people filling the restaurant everyday. Although it may get very busy, the staff are always so delightful. 


The perfect crunch of the chicken tenders was an experience that I will never forget. And do not even get me started on the ranch. The ranch has an unforgettable taste that leaves you craving more along with so many items on the menu. Did I mention the extreme variety of food on the menu as well? Culvers has a range of food from breaded fish all the way to juicy burgers. Every choice on their menu will leave you wanting more.


 I am always the type of person to want a dessert after a tasty meal. Whenever I go to Culvers, it is thrilling that I get any choice of custard whenever I want after my meal. In addition, if you order a kids meal, a free scoop is provided with that meal! 

 


The staff of culvers in Hartland know exactly how to please their customers. They are so welcoming and always fix any problem right away. I am immediately greeted when walking into Culvers. In fact, I have actually become close with some of the workers because they are so friendly. 


In conclusion, I would highly recommend visiting Culvers anytime you get for a tasty experience. You will be surrounded by a positive environment and pleasant smells. 


The author's comments:

I really enjoyed reviewing culvers!